Thursday 8 December 2011

EVERGREEN TALES


                                     Once a blind man went to see his friends. When he returned, the friends gave him a lighted candle. It was night. The blind man wonderingly asked,’why did you light this to me?’ I am blind. I don’t need this because I cannot distinguish day and night?.They said “if you have lighted candle with you, others can see you and deviate their path without hitting you”. He said “that’s true”. Then he started his journey with the candle. After a short time the blind man hit with another man. The other man said” aye, man, where are you looking while walking? Is it on the moon or sky? The blind replied “don’t you have noticed the lighted candle in my hand? The other man calmly replied “sorry my dear friend, your candle has been dimmed off “.the blind apologized to the other man.
This is the case of most of our leaders and politicians. They had light within them sometimes ago. But now, they are wandering in the dark.  
                                        
www.charlesagvent.com/shop/agvent/015005.html  
connect.ala.org/node/138523                        

No comments:

Post a Comment